The Dubai REST app was launched during Cityscape Global 2018, as a comprehensive smart solution that enables a wide range of real estate services. The one-of-a-kind smartphone application offers a variety of services to important stakeholders in the UAE real estate industry, including access to up-to-date government data.
Let’s look at how to utilize the Dubai REST app and the services it provides in more detail.
About Dubai REST App
The extent of this app’s success led the Director of the Dubai Land Department, His Excellency Sultan Butti bin Mejren, to state:
“Since the launch, we have witnessed a high level of demand for our smart applications due to regular awareness campaigns. We also provided customers with several facilitated services, with many preferring to use them to take advantage of their services remotely and at any time. Furthermore, DLD updated its applications based on customer reviews and opinions, leading to their continuous development.”
The introduction of the DLD Dubai REST app by the Dubai Land Department (DLD) has consolidated Dubai as a leading smart city in the world. ‘REST’ stands for Real Estate Self Transaction. The name says it all: it allows users in Dubai to conduct real estate transactions with various parties on their own at any time. The programme enables complete digital management of real estate transactions, which not only saves time but also eliminates paperwork, which is in accordance with Dubai’s green goal.
The application allows landlords to trade and sell homes at any time by removing customary limits in the real estate transaction process. The technology saves customers time and effort by allowing them to control all aspects of the real estate transaction process directly through the internet.
Commenting on the application, the Director of the Dubai Land Department stated:
“By removing many traditional limitations in the real estate transaction process, the smart real estate system allows landlords to trade and sell their properties anytime and from anywhere in the world. We have deployed advanced technologies and real estate systems based on a deep understanding of the needs of property owners. By enabling customers to directly manage all elements of the real estate transaction process online, the platform helps them save considerable time and effort.”
The Crown Prince of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum launched Dubai 10X initiatives as a campaign to improve various aspects of the city. The campaign was launched in February 2018 at the World Government Summit’s 6th edition. The Dubai REST application is part of the initiative campaigns.
The Dubai REST initiative brought together development enthusiasts, banks, and other government stakeholders.
Emirates Real Estate Solution created and implemented the project in conjunction with industry leaders in technology development. In addition, very capable young Emirates citizens were involved in the initiative. The app is anticipated to help with cost-cutting and improving the user experience.
Dubai REST App Functions
With the Dubai REST app, you can conduct real-estate transactions and trade in real time. It also provides online services such as mortgage business and Ejari online registration.
Banks can use the system to issue direct mortgages, deposit funds in the client’s account, and decommission mortgages immediately during transactions, making the Dubai REST app a must-have for UAE stakeholders.
Furthermore, the app assists both local and international landowners. Dubai REST gives them remote access to manage their properties, pay utilities, and conduct other critical transactions.
As a result, the process is free of the hassles of payment and related activities, as well as the involvement of third-party agents. Owners’ associations and trustees for under-construction properties can also use this mobile application to manage their financial commitments.
Furthermore, the app allows users to communicate with interior designers and decorators. For interior design, homeowners can contact appropriate individuals. If that wasn’t enough, the app also provides complete online access to floor plans.
Dubai REST App Key Features
The key features of the REST App are as follows:
- One of the most important features of the application is that it allows all off-plan project beneficiaries to get real-time information about the projects, such as the percentage of completion, actual pictures of the project, the escrow account number, and payments due on the owner in the projects in which they invested, as well as the ability to activate the feature of favourite projects to track the details of these projects.
- A comprehensive real estate wallet for real estate owners available on smart devices includes all the services that enable them to conduct property transactions (sale, purchase, lease, and mortgage).
- Provide information about real estate brokers and their performance levels, as well as information on real estate offices and their categories, valuation firms, management firms, consulting firms, and certified developers.
- Selling, leasing, submitting rental dispute cases and following up on them, submitting applications for providing a valuation certificate, letter To Whom It May Concern, and issuing maps through the application are all examples of real estate services.
- The application provides many services to all real estate market beneficiaries, including rental and sale indexes in Dubai, as well as property service charges indexes with the opportunity to pay through the application.
- Electronic payment through the electronic payment portal Noqodi.
- The system is available in Arabic and English in Android and Apple stores.
Dubai REST App Services
Users can fulfil all types of legal procedures using the Dubai REST app. They can also obtain other transaction-related details. The programme now allows for a comprehensive market study of all accessible properties. Services offered on the DLD REST app include:
- Registration of Title Deeds.
- Getting Project Status.
- Verification of Title Deed.
- Generation of to whom it may concern certificates.
- Catalogue of Services.
- Enquiries related to the Status of the Procedure.
- Area-wise Real Estate Transactions.
- Verification of Valuation Certificate.
- Calculator for Procedure Fee.
Dubai Real Estate Institution (DREI)
- Details of courses being offered at Dubai Real Estate Institute (DREI).
Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA)
- Real Estate Litigation for Properties in Dubai
- Access to Rental Index
- Access to a list of Dubai Brokers
- Validation of E-Card
- Searching Office Trade License Dubai
- A Directory of Services
- Registration of Ejari Contract
- Finding Brokers
- Details on Mollak Dubai Service Charges
Rental Disputes Centre (RDC)
- Registration of a Case
- Tracking and viewing the status of your case
- Provision of Rental Good Conduct (RGC) Certificate
- Access to a Smart Judge
Real Estate Investment Promotion (REIP)
- A map for Smart Investment
The Final Verdict
This Dubai REST App contributes to RERA’s strategic goals, such as the launch of effective services to ensure customer satisfaction by establishing a professional real estate business sector and developing an innovative real estate regulatory platform, as well as comprehensive oversight and supervision to ensure the security and integrity of customer data.
One last piece of advice: if you have no idea where to begin, contact ZāZEN Properties on +97150 170 9376 for more information. ZāZEN Properties has delivered its first sustainable community development in the established Jumeirah Village Triangle community of Dubai, with over 85% already sold.