Does your job require you to travel to the beautiful Arabian metropolis of Dubai?
If so, we understand that you have many preparations to make before you can depart for the Emirate. One of the most challenging and lengthy tasks of travelling abroad is the process of obtaining a Dubai business visa.
In contrast to several other nations, getting a Dubai Business Visa is a straightforward process. You have the option of applying for the visa by visiting a Dubai Business Visa Processing Center in your area or applying online or through a tour operator. Here are a few key types of visas you should know about before applying for a Dubai Business Visa:
Dubai Business Visa Price
How to get a business visa for Dubai from India?
To apply for a Dubai business visa, applicants need to visit the nearest visa application centre and submit the necessary documents and visa application forms.
The centre is also where applicants must make the required visa payments. Once the required procedures are completed, the authorities will process the application.
After selecting the most suitable type of Dubai business visa, you can start the documentation and other procedures. You can book your tickets on www.emirates.com and apply for an online visa on their website.
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Dubai Visa Processing Center (DVPC) to complete the process in person. Regardless of the application method, you will need to have the following documentation available for your visa application:
The following documents are required for your visa application:
- first and last page of your passport.
- Coloured photos that meet the specified size of 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm.
- Financial documents such as income tax returns, Form 16, investment proofs, and so on, if applicable.
- NOCs for students and women, and marriage certificates for couples travelling together.
- A confirmed airline ticket for the passenger.
Along with the documents mentioned earlier, travellers must also complete a Dubai business visa application, either in electronic or physical form. The application must be completed with all the required supporting documents. Once the application form is completed, the required Dubai Visa fee must be paid to process the application.
Obtaining a Visitor/Business Visa for Dubai is a hassle-free process, as you might have noticed. Following a few uncomplicated steps, you can now travel to the stunning city of Dubai without difficulty! The city’s beautiful beaches and sunny islands are eagerly waiting for you!
Dubai Visa Requirements
To apply for a Dubai business visa, certain documents are required including the original passport with a validity of at least six months, a coloured photocopy of the first and last two pages of the passport, an observation page, and any valid travel records.
The Dubai business visa application form must be duly filled and signed, along with a photograph. An invitation letter may be required from the host company.
A confirmed onward and return ticket from Emirates or Fly Dubai must be provided, along with applicable visa fees in cash, demand draft or credit card.
For female applicants and students over the age of 18 travelling alone, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from parents/husband, a photo ID of the parents/husband, and a coloured copy of the host passport or residence visa are also necessary.
Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status:
- Invitation letter, passport copy and valid UAE residence visa copy of the host in UAE.
- Onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai in original and photocopy.
- Duly filled in a visa application form and signed it along with his/her photograph.
- Original passport having a validity of a minimum of six months.
- Coloured photocopy of the first and last two pages, observation page and valid travel records (if any).
- Invitation letter (if any) from the host company in the country.
- Applicable visa fees in cash/demand draft/credit cards.